Post 10: Your Blogging Experience

In general I like this experience! But I don´t achieve all post in the course. So sorry...
Maybe is very difficult for me write words in english, but I try to learn. I don´t much skills for write and understand gramatical problems, verbs, or some words. But work in the themes of my interesting be able to more easy the assignment. In the future I would include  write and learn songs in english, maybe sings and introduce a presentations in this line, for reinforce the pronunciation and learn new words and forms to say the things in the english language. I want be more worker, and diligent for can learn much better. I would learn songs in english especially Jazz, is a beautiful music and sensitive, emotional. I hope in this summer study english, and boost the areas that are difficulty for me, and can take well in good conditions the next subject of english in the faculty. In the next course I would write about Arts, Paint, musician, cultures, dance, and many themes, maybe include a desing of web page that can be used for other things, not only write in the subject.

I put a photo of the blog (wall) that was used for the egyptians and its language (symbols)  unknow and beautiful. :)


Comments

  1. I think talking about music, art, dance cultures or hobbies could make this activity more enjoyable

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment