Post 1 (My auto biography)

Hello everyone,

This is my first post in this semester, I feel very timid because the english sometimes is difficult for me. But i will try to learn in this class and home.

My name is Fernanda, I am 24 years old. I was Born in Santiago of Chile in March 10 in the year 1993.
I am studying Psychology in the University of Chile, Faculty of social sciences.

I studied in the England School (in my childhood) and Alberto Hurtado Highschool (when i was teenager). And Now Study Psychology because I consider that my career is very important for the society, research the human mind, and the behavior of the groups and cultures. Besides my career have several topics and fields. My interest is in the area of arts and culture :)

When i was child my grandparents rase for me. My mother die, and my father living with my two brothers. Now I independent, I living with my Friend Dominique in a beautiful household and I have two Work.

I like practice sports, play music, and diferents forms of art and movement. Aereal silks, calistenia, dance, etc. I wish to have more time for practice, but with the class, works, and domestics work sometimes is hard take time for my hobby.

Well, thaks for read my text :)



Comments