Post 3 my favorite piece of technology


I like use my laptop. My first laptop was in the highschool, for make research and school works. Today I have my second Laptop and this object is useful for the university, jobs, play, and connect with the people. I often the laptop a lot, everyday in my home.

Well, the technology is very important for the development of the world, and i love it research in the web when i have some question, or find information, or any funny activity. But many times I don´t like the technology, because the people that use Laptop, Smart Phone, etc (include me) need the system for living. And forget us the importance of human contact, spend time with my family, friends or different persons in the real time. If don´t exist the technology i would have a life more naturally, living in the green land in other regions and countries, but maybe is very difficult that  happen, because today the globalization is very hard, and is necessary for almost all the works. I hope that this situation can be much better, and reach the balance between technology and the  natural world, relationships and all dimensions in the life, and even use technology for the create beautiful things, and promote growth of the arts. 

(In this picture: sculpture of the human with the 3D pencil) 


Comments