post 4. My best friend

-Who your best friend is
-Where and when you met him/her
-How long you have been friends
-Why you consider him/her your best friend
-What the best memory you have with him/her is

I don´t have the unique best friend. In my life be past different persons that i remember with love and gratefull. Any persons today, stay still with me, and others not anymore. I would mention to my friend Pia, she is my friend since the adolescence. I met her when i was fifteen years old. Is beautiful see that ours friendship during in the time. The last week she swear in the supreme court of Chile like lawyer :) I consider my friend because support us in the life, maybe i can´t see everyday or every month, but we feel love, and good vibes in between us. She know my history and I know her history.  


Pia and I, in the Titi Caca Lake. 


Comments