Post 7: An Expert on my field

Well, is very hard for me choose someone that inspire in the career. But I have a special mention, this teacher is loved or hated by the students. In my case I believe that he is a excellent academic, teacher and person. Pablo Rojas is a Psychologist that study the philosophy, the social, and cultural development from the critical vision of the things, he have two Children and a smart wife that also teacher in the faculty.  Besides is psychotherapist a computer programmer. Today i talk about him, because he connect the theory with the personal position and suggest the reflection and critical think in the area of the social sciences. He is a teacher of the program Histories and systems in psychology and the curse of FreudoMarxismo. The proposal is very interesting because is a blend of different Philosophers, Psychologist, and sociologist integrated in a one of two semester.

I hope to know more teachers in my next year of career that have a good knowledge of psychology and culture.

Comments