Post 9: A band / singer I like

Well, I don´t have a only one band or singer. I like many artist and musicians, but today i will talking about Los Jaivas. This band have a broad trajectory in Chile and the world. I don´t know much information about the albums and singles. I like this band because the music that is created by the artist is very complex and rich. Beside the lyrics and political sense make posible a mix that make me fly and enjoy. This music is magic, most of all the songs of the proyect Machu Picchu Heights. When this place was famous less, the musicians reach play with all instruments in the naturally of the old Inca Empire. Also I like this band because the drummer is a woman, she is Juanita Parra and is a magnificent musician! for a while time I visit a conference about her. The women in the musical world are few, and a love it when they have a presence in the diferrent places that many times are take only for men.




Comments